Your new Mercedes-Benz Sprinter van is capable of handling the toughest and most demanding jobs. To make your business and personal ventures even more convenient, equipped within your Sprinter van are Mercedes me connect
services.Mercedes me connect
is the ultimate co-pilot as it is an application designed to enhance comfort, service, and safety. Containing all of your van’s information within the Mercedes me connect
app, at the tip of your fingertips you have access to services and functions including:
- Monitoring your Van’s location, maintenance, and door status
- Emergency Call Services
- Accident and Breakdown Management
- Software Update
- Live Traffic Information
- Car-to-X Communication
- Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Online Map Updates
Here at Walter’s Mercedes-Benz of Riverside, we provide more information on how to use the Mercedes me app for business and personal use.
Shop New Sprinter Inventory
How to Use Mercedes me connect for Personal Use?
For our van life enthusiasts, Mercedes me connect will make your personal adventures easier and more comfortable. Being able to access your vehicle from anywhere and experience all the benefits of ownership with Mercedes me connect, you are set with your very own personal mobility companion wherever you may go.
How to Activate Mercedes me connect Account for Personal Use
To activate your Mercedes me connect app, follow these steps:
- Download Mercedes me connect App
- Enter Vehicle Identification Number and enter code into MBUX Multimedia System
- Pair with you vehicle and have access to all available services
How to Use Mercedes me connect for Business Use?
Mercedes me connect for your Sprinter van is also the digital product world for commercial business. Increase the efficiency and productivity of your business by using key features including:
- Up-to-date and important information about your van to maintain reliability and safety
- Over-the-air Software Updates and predictive maintenance features to maximize day-to-day business operations and increase profitability by reducing downtimes
- Online MBUX functionalities for optimized navigation
How to Activate Mercedes me connect Account for Business Use
To register a company account, add your commercial Vans, activate the Mercedes me connect services, and visit your local Mercedes-Benz dealer in Riverside with the following documents:
- Government Identification or Driver’s License of the company administrator
- Your personal Mercedes me ID (e-mail or mobile number; if applicable)
- Certificate of the existence of the company (such as W9, secretary of state filing, tax return, or similar documents)
- Proof of authorization by the company (such as Certificate of Authority by MBFS or a signed statement on company letterhead indicating the person signing on behalf of the company as company administrator is authorized to do so by an officer of the company)
- Vehicle registration papers for your eligible vehicle
Shop New Sprinter Vans for Sale in Riverside
We welcome you to Walter’s Mercedes Benz Sprinter of Riverside to shop for your next Sprinter van. Our Sprinter dealership in Riverside is also more than happy to help you get set up with Mercedes me connect to benefit your driving experience.
If you have any questions or would like more information, please contact us today. Serving the Corona, Moreno Valley, and San Bernardino areas, we are more than happy to assist you.
Shop New Sprinter Inventory